Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend & The New Men....

First let me say: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to you!...so, I am here in Dallas and it's POPPIN this weekend...naturally, I picked up some more material...in this entry, I will introduce each of them and if there are more details to follow, I will write separately...ok, here we go:

Morris

So, I met Morris while out a restaurant with my friends. we made eyes for a bit and then I realized that he was sitting with someone I knew. So, I get up to hug the person I know and casually said "oh, who is this"...lol...shortly after the introduction, Morris makes his way over to sit with me and my friends. Morris' stats: 30, no kids, only child between both parents (he has some step siblings), educator by day - promoter by night (skeptical about that), from Michigan, has a motorcycle, chocolaty brown, nice build, maybe 6'3ish...now, Morris is one of those cats that I WANT to call me....lol...so, we'll see...also in the midst of the conversation, I learn that he works out in MY fitness facility everyday after work because he used to live here, I was like..hmm..I've neva seen you around these parts, guess I need to take my ass to that facility more regularly around 5ish Mon-Fri...LOL...hopefully there will be more to come on him!

Rodney

I met Rodney for the 2nd time at an event on Saturday...the first time we met, I was unable to find out any information about him, but this time, he was interested in chatting with me....Rodney's stats: 36 yrs old, separated (ugh, it's going around), father of 3 (ugh, that's going around too, shit), 6'5ish, caramel colored, H.S. BB coach (head coach), played ball in college...Rodney seems like a nice guy, but I was immediately turned off from any romantic interest with the wife and 3 kids...remember Justin (*sigh)....anyway, Rodney ends up coming to the spot that my friends and I are at on Sat night, which was cool...but wait, he then shows up to where I am Sunday...I'm like, what are you doing here, he says, you told me you were gonna be here...ummm...is that an invite though?!?!...idk, I guess it could be seen that way...anywho, I sat with him for just a second and then said I had to go...Rodney didn't even have an eighth of the impact on me like Justin did...why, umm...he just doesn't have "IT"..or maybe I'm just wore out from hearing about wives and children, idk....lol...either way it makes it to where I have no issue with being cool with him, I'm just wondering at what point I'll have to tell him that I have no romantic interest..hmm...may be more to come on that too....

Malcolm

I met Malcolm at this same event...lol...at a different time of course (I'm no dummy)...Malcolm's attire peaked my interest...he was wearing a plaid shirt, army fatigue shorts, mandals (I love them, btw) and some of those big-framed glasses....he had an Andre 3000 feel to him and I was feelin that whole vibe...it was different....Malcolm was there with a friend, as was I...my friend was interested in meeting his friend, so, I set it up to where we ended up playing spades with them..during the game, we all exchange information...they all pull out their bi-ness cards and Malcolm says to me, "well how are we supposed to get in touch with you"..lol..so, I do it the old school way and just put my info in his phone and then his friend handed me his phone to do the same..is that strange?!?!..maybe not..anwyay, Malcolm's stats: 35 yr old design engineer by day, comedian at night...and that's as far as I got....so, Malcolm calls me yesterday afternoon inquiring about my plans for the evening, I tell him what I had planned (which I'm glad he didn't show up...I'll have to work on that)....and he told me to hit him up later, which I did, but never heard back from him...so, I'm not sure where we are with Malcolm...there may be more to come on him too...

Tim

Lastly we have Tim....I met time at the end of the same event...you can imagine I was wore out at this point...anywho...Tim just moved here, he claims to be 31, but I believe in my heart he's 21...lol..he has 2 children, 2 baby momma's and umm....that's all on him...no more to come...LOL!

SN: Everyone here has a bi-ness card, now, I too have a bi-ness card, but it has all my work information on it..I don't want these fools reaching out to me on my work email and cell....everytime I go somewhere, someone is asking me for a card, so I've decided to create myself a bi-ness card...it will read:

Name
Socialite
Cell/Email

It will also have a graphic of some sort (I'm thinkin a martini glass) and will have somethin that reads: fun.food.fellowship...I'm still working on the details...thoughts?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment