Saturday, May 29, 2010

Perils in Paradise

Good Saturday! Sorry for the absence the past few days, but I bring you greetings from the lovely island of St. Thomas. I am posting this while sitting on the beach, drink in hand (not bragging, just setting the scene...Lol). Hope everyone is doing well.

So, I arrived here and it immediately started raining. It rained the entire first day here. Yesterday, I went drinking in my favorite sunglasses and awoke to find them missing. This Check Spellingmorning my cell phone died...like completely shut down. What is supposed to be a relaxing vacation is turning into a mini-nightmare.

I will return next week, hopefully with some interesting entries for this blog. My eyes are always open for foolishness. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

P.S. I must offer my condolences to actor Gary Coleman who died on yesterday at age 42. You will be missed little man. Just be sure to tell Micheal Jackson that you are not a child.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! You wrong as hell for that MJ comment! *iDied

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the MJ comment. WOW!

    -Travis

    ReplyDelete