Sunday, May 16, 2010

What ever happened to Mike?!?!?....

Ok, so Mike...or as one of my friends calls him, the "baby" man...lol...ok, so after that last phone call my interaction with Mike has been quite limited...he's hit me up a few times via text and phone...invited me out a couple of times, but to be honest, I just haven't had time, although I'm a firm believer that you make time for the things that are important to you...riiiigght...LOL...

The last 2 times I've talked to Mike, he hasn't said "baby", so that's cool...but he did something else to turn me off (poor Mike)...he asks me to come out and meet him tonight at the place we met a couple of weeks ago and I tell him that I have dinner plans...so later in the evening, I call him to ask him how the event was (I was in a good mood...lol)...he said that it was "off the chain"....then he asks me how my date was...so I say, "what date"....he says, "you said you had dinner plans"...I say, "I did have dinner plans"...he says, "oh, I assumed it was a date"...I say, "that's what you get for assuming"....I don't like that, I mean, just because I tell you that I have plans, it doesn't mean it's a date, it could mean that, but if you want to know if I was on a date, just ask...I mean seriously....I don't have time for reverse psychology...I will say that Mike is persistent...I'm not sure how interested I am in hanging out with him again, but we'll see...I may be a good mood one day....lol...stay tuned on this too...

No comments:

Post a Comment