Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings!

This is the first time I've ever seriously considered doing something like this. The inspiration came from my closest friends, those involved in the day-to-day events that take place in my life. Some of the things that happen or that I experience are so unreal, that I'm always amazed. This blog is not for folks that are easily offended or sensitive, as I will say whatever is on my mind in whichever way I choose. I welcome constructive criticism and enjoy healthy debate.

When I refer to the people in my life, they're names will be masked, as I'd like to keep some things private. I'm a very open person that enjoys sharing my experiences with others either to help them or entertain them! Please feel free to comment away and I will respect you as long as you respect me!

I hope you enjoy My Life - Your Entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment