Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Male Perspective...So Far....

So, Dr. Bob read my blog this evening and offered to give the male perspective on Justin, Mike, Charles and yep, you guessed it...ME!...keep in mind, tonight is the first conversation I've had with Dr. Bob, via a friend of mine...his thoughts on Justin: only interested in sex, Mike: seems questionable, but not sure why, Charles: give a shot for wisdom....I told him Charles is so old news...lol...Mike is still in the game, but currently warming the bench and Justin, aahh Justin...well, he texted me in the midst of this conversation "just thinkin about you...."....I'll admit, it made me smile, but after further consideration, I'm putting Justin in the "maybe later in life" file, as one of my readers suggested....

Now, Dr. Bob's perspective on me....lol....was quite entertaining actually....he first suggested that I freeze my eggs within the next 2 yrs...LOL....they're more effective in your 20's....then he said that unsuccessful men will be (are) intimidated by me....women come a dime a dozen and he hopes that I'm fine with my expectations because it may take me some time find Mr. Right.....

The other male perspective came from my "baby friend"....he said leave Justin alone, he's drama in the making...he did give me swag points for the way I approached Justin....he appreciated me setting "friendship hours" for Mike, although Mike didn't appreciate them....he said leave the old men alone (Charles)...lol....his perspective on me....life experiences have made me hyper selective and that he's afraid that I will go (have gone) into situations with the mindset that one is like the other....I disagreed, of course...I told him that when I tell a man what I'm looking for, they always default to the "oh, that's me", when in actuality, that's rarely the case...I told him that I don't feel as though I go into new situations thinking that they'll be like the last, I think that I'm very open, however, I do pick up on things quicker and quicker each time...he also said that "happiness and fulfillment starts and ends with God then self"....I was feelin that...he may get promoted from "baby friend" status...

No comments:

Post a Comment