Monday, June 7, 2010

Three's Company?

Good Monday gang! Hope all is well with you and yours. Today's post is brought to you by the number 3 and the letter A...as in 3 ASSES up in the bed.

So of course I gotta bring you some hijinx from another couple friend of mine. Duane and Debra have been together for a few years now. Actually, I used to talk to Debra back in the day. Nothing serious ever came of it, but we remained mad cool all these years. Debra met Duane and seeing as he is a very connected professional here in my city, she introduced us. We hit it off and so we hang out for drinks from time to time. The other day we are out watching the game and drinking when Duane asks me if I'm into white chicks. Random question, but still didn't see anything wrong with the convo yet. He begins to tell me this story of some white woman he works with that is really wild and into all kinds of sexual things. Of course I had to ask how he knew all these details about her likes and dislikes. That is when he tells me that he and Debra had done a threesome with her in the recent past.

Now imagine my face...not only you sitting here telling me a CRAZY story (details will be omitted for the sake of decency) but then you give me a visual of you and Debra, whom I know. Duane, sensing my shock I guess, turns the convo into threesome talk. Come to find out, it is something Duane and Debra do routinely. Well, I don't want to make them sounds like freaks, but they do it from time to time. Duane said it is mostly when they travel away from home and it is ALWAYS someone that they both agree to invite to the bed. Again, because I know these two folks, I am in shock. They are the last people I would peg as habitual threesome participants...but then again, you never know.

My best friend and I have these theory that the more professional you are, the freakier you tend to be. I mean, the regular hood rat or street thug may do some filthy things, but if you really want to be turned out head to the nearest doctor or lawyer you know...I'm just saying.

No real question here today folks, just wanted to share an interesting story and get your take on threesomes. Yay or Nay? What about the theory that professionals make the biggest freaks?What say you?

P.S. The names of the people in my life are changed to protect the innocent..lol
P.S.S. Guess I shoulda stayed with Debra huh...lol

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...you know, I think you're on to something with the more professional you are the freakier you are.

    Now on to the topic at hand. I personally have never been one to entertain the thought of a 3-some. Not only am I a selfish lover, I'm not interested in having a sexual encounter with a woman. I believe women are beautiful, as I am. But that's as far as it goes.

    3-somes aren't nearly as taboo as I thought they were. So I'm a little repressed I suppose. I say if all parties are cool with it, do you. I'd be a little concerned if one were to take an interest in someone other than their true "partner" in these situations though. Things could get messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mr. Negativity...I'm really shocked that they shared that with you...so, my take, yes, there are some freaks in this world...ESPECIALLY in the professional realm and I think it's because we have to be so buttoned up all the time, we like to let loose when possible, be it in the bedroom, on vacation, on the weekends, etc...i.e., I have a friend that's in human resources and when we went on vacation, she got some fake tatoos, now, I know that's not a 3some, but it's a form of rebellion from her structured life...and truthfully, that's all it is...hoodrats and the like don't have any structure, so it's not shocking to know that they swing from ceiling fans and have 3somes...now, how do I feel about them...lol..to each it's own..I understand the concept of getting keeping the spice in your sex life, but I think that can be fulfilled in other ways...I'm unsure if I'd want another woman in my bed...now, I wouldn't mind two men, but what man would go for that...I mean really...LMAO....I should pose that question to my peeps....anywho...and yea, you effed up by not keeping her...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The freaks come out at night! I couldn't go for a threesome with my spouse. I don't want anyone touching my lady. Just in general i don't want another man to touch her and I don't know if I could look her the same if she was turned out by a chick.

    And professionals are the biggest freaks.

    ReplyDelete