Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello World...It's Me....

Hi There Gang! I am extra excited about the opportunity to join the writing staff of this open and honest blog about life. My name is Miss Indecisive. Like some people out there, I struggle with making some of life's most important decisions and even those not that important, like which earring will I wear with a sundress. This generally comes in to play when dealing with men.


I live in a big little area in Arkansas and am between the age of 25 and 35. You do the math. I am open to a lot of things and usually don't have a hard time making friends or meeting people of the opposite sex. Which for some people, especially in our area, is difficult. I will discuss that at a later time. I like to have fun, listen to music, sing, dance, and travel. If you want to get the party started or the conversation started, call me.


I told the creator of this blog, I will share past and present experiences about my life and my inability at times to make a decision. Why am I indecisive? You tell me. I have a general idea. There are lots of choices out there and I don't want to make the wrong one. If you had to choose between a Honda Accord, brand new, fully loaded or a used Lexus with low miles, what would you choose? Some of you might automatically say the Honda, but both of them would be good choices. These are the dilemmas I face frequently. I hope you enjoy my entries, and please give a sista some feedback! This is for your entertainment purposes only…

No comments:

Post a Comment