Sunday, July 11, 2010

CLARITY- THE VISION STATEMENT FOR 2010

I started this year saying I wanted clarity in my life. Little did I know it would take me so long to get there. I truly believe that once you speak something (whether good or bad) into existence, it happens.


For me clarity is about knowing what you want and what it will take to get it. It is applicable to many aspects of life. One of the hardest things I have had to do is figure out who I am and what I want out of life. I used to love living in the gray and lately I found out that I am liking it less and less.

One day, this post will make sense to you, but since I am still a work in progress, this is all I got.

My parting words are: If you are looking for something, you surely will find it. If you know you want something, go after it. Don't let an opportunity or moment pass you by. If you are not going after it, try to understand why. Either it's not what you really want or you are afraid of not getting what you want...The problem is, if you don't take any action, you are left in the dark. Not knowing anything more than you knew before you did nothing.

Ya'll be good. I have some good stuff to throw at you. This is just a little something to chew on, or swish around and spit out. You pick.

In my clarity, I am learning that being naked (vulnerable) is okay. At least every once in while...

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment